As a registered charity Langham Arts Trust is run by a Board of Trustees who meet periodically, delegated by All Souls, to manage the affairs of the charity and instruct the staff team.
The present Trustees are:
- Jim Twiss (Chairman)
- John Payne (Secretary)
- Rev Michael Lawson (former Archdeacon of Hampstead)
- Rev Hugh Palmer (All Souls Rector)
- Martin Mills (All Souls Church Warden)
- Louise Gibson (All Souls Church Warden)
* Noel Tredinnick attends all meetings as CEO
There is a small team of contracted staff who operate from an office in the sister church of All Souls, St Paul’s Robert Adam Street. The present team includes:
- Noel Tredinnick (Director of Music – p/t)
- Janet O’Brien (General Manager)
- Paul Enns (Music Pastor)
- Claire Jackson (Musician Co-ordinator)
- Helen Byrom (Events Co-ordinator)
- David Hatch (Music Ministry Worker – to include CZone & Youth Music Co-ordinator)
- Ollie Nicolson (All Souls Choir Master & Assistant Organist – p/t)
- Joanna Gill (Publishing Editor/Co-ordinator – p/t)
Beyond the office we are supported by a number of dedicated volunteers who regularly help with stage management, music library, CD sales and other sundry other tasks.
There are currently no vacancies.